The unit features a temperature control knob and indicator. Warmer will hold most wax containers and has a see through cover that prevents wax contamination. The thermostat control knob and circular heating element allow the temperature to be adjusted up to 65 degrees Celsius (149 degrees Fahrenheit) for a quick and even wax meltdown. This control can be dialed back to medium to maintain ideal consistency. The see-through cover allows you to monitor wax meltdown while maintaining heat.
This professional quality warmer has a durable composite construction and 75 watts of heating power.
This machine also includes a removable metal wax pot liner for use with loose wax, direct pouring, and easy cleaning. This machine features foam anti-slip, non marring feet.
- Accommodates most wax containers
- Warms most types of waxes
- Temperature control knob
HOW TO USE
- Heat wax drops in a SmartWax™ Warmer
- Using a spatula, spread a layer of wax onto the area to be treated against the direction of hair growth and make sure the wax is not too hot.
- Allow a short period to cool and then holding the skin taut, remove wax with a firm action against the direction of hair growth.
- Be sure to clean SmartWax™ Warmer after each use.
TIP: When applying this wax, leave the edges slightly thicker for an easy removal. Before the wax is removed, tap it a couple of times to check it has set and is ready to be removed.
- Ensure the wax is not too hot before applying to skin.
- Do not use it on broken or irritated skin.
- Do not use it if your skin suffered any adverse reactions to wax in the past.
- Do not use it within 2 hours after taking a shower, or sunbathing.
- If you are on medication that affects skin or you have a skin related disorder, consult your doctor before use.
- Keep away from children.